Face and Neck Exercises
Most people don't even think about doing face and neck exercises. As we get older, our skin is not as tight and that's when we start to think
about exercises for face.
~ Defy the Aging Process ~
We all know that the benefits of exercise are endless, did you know that
it also has amazing benefits for your face and neck?
No dangerous surgeries or expensive creams, just good old face exercises to give yourself a natural face lift.
These exercises that are focused above the shoulders is what will help to defy the aging process and give off a more youthful
Relieve your aches and pains using face and neck exercises while also toning and strengthening the muscles in your face and neck.
For the face, it's more like a facial massage. It enhances the blood flow and is an excellent stress reliever. It can help to relieve
tension, headaches, tired eyes, etc. This massage approach includes using acupressure for the face and stretching for the neck.
By enhancing the blood flow to your face you'll notice vast improvements in your complexion, it's like waking your face up.
You can reduce neck pain by doing simple exercises to strengthen your neck. No, you don't have to strap a weight to your head to work your
neck, although some bodybuilders do.
Neck stretches is a great way to strengthen your neck muscles without
Face and Neck Exercises
- Using the tips of your fingers, spread your fingers onto your head.
- Gently press and rub your scalp moving your fingers along your head, making your way from the front of your head, to the back of your head.
- This is very relaxing and helps to relieve or prevent tension.
- It will also get the blood flowing and you may feel a slight tingle in your scalp.
- Using both hands, place your index and middle fingers on the inside corners of your eyebrows.
- While applying slight pressure, gently slide your fingers out to your temples.
- Work your way up your forehead. It's like you're smoothing out any wrinkles, so keep your face relaxed
- Close your eyes or you can keep them open. Through this exercise your head is staying still, you're only moving your eyes.
- Look up towards the ceiling, then back to the middle.
- Look to the right, then back to the middle.
- Look towards the floor, then back to the middle.
- Look to the left, then back to the middle.
- Repeat 5-10 times.
- Keep your mouth closed throughout this exercise.
- Puff your cheeks out (mouth still closed!).
- Now "swish" the air side to side, from cheek to cheek.
- Keep going for as long as you can.
- Quick Note: Smiling always works and can change your mood.
- Use your index finger to pull the sides of your mouth open.
- Using your fingers as resistance, close your mouth until your fingers touch.
- Do 2-3 sets of ten.
- Gently tilt your head back looking up at the ceiling.
- Press your tongue to the roof of your mouth and hold it for a few seconds.
- Release the pressure, then repeat. You should feel the muscle right under your chin tightening.
- Place your chin to your chest and keep it as close to your chest as possible.
- Turn your head to the right and hold for a few seconds, then back to the center.
- Turn your head to the left and hold for a few seconds, then back to the center.
- Repeat for 10-15 reps.
These face and neck exercises do not take too much time to complete. These can be done anywhere and will take you from tired and worn down
looking to healthy and alive looking.
Get that blood flowing and make your skin glow!
Return from Face and Neck Exercises to Face Exercises
Return from Face and Neck Exercises to Kick Into Fitness home page